Minor Boy Chokes On Ingested Pen Cap, Dies


The boy was rushed to a primary health centre but died of chocking. (Representational)

Vijaywada: 

An 8-year-old boy choked to death after swallowing a pen cap at his school in Andhra Pradesh’s Nellore district on Thursday, police said.

Class 3 student B. Naga Vinay was copying a lesson written on the blackboard in his notebook when he accidentally ingested the pen cap he had put in his mouth. He was rushed to a primary health centre but died of chocking, police added.

(This story has not been edited by NDTV staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)



Source link

Related posts